Personal data on the Website www.goodcalories.com are processed by the Controller in accordance with applicable law, in particular with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as the ”GDPR” or ”GDPR Regulation”. The official text of the GDPR Regulation: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679
- The Controller of personal data collected via the Website is KUBARA SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Częstochowa (registered office address: ul. Bema 32, 42-202 Częstochowa); entered into the Registry of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000630251; the registry court, in which the company’s documentation is kept: District Court in Częstochowa, 17th Economic Division of the National Court Register; share capital in the amount of: PLN 4 203 300 – paid up in full; NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 5732818582; REGON [National Business Registry Number]: 241828229, electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and contact phone number: +48 34 365 08 52 – hereinafter referred to as the ”Controller”,
- Your personal data will processed only for specific purposes, always legitimate. They will be stored only for a period suitable for the achievement of our purposes. In the event of conclusion of agreement with us, the obligation to provide personal data is necessary for its conclusion and performance. If you do not provide your data, we will not be able to conclude and perform the agreement. In other cases, your consent to the processing of personal data is necessary or it is justified by the Controller’s interest and the legal obligation, referred in detail in point 3).
III. PURPOSE, BASIS AND PERIOD OF DATA PROCESSING:
- Marketing – legitimate interest of the Controller where the data is used for analytical and statistical purposes, communication and promotion of our own services, improvement of the services and informing the users thereof:
- Basis: Article 6 par. 1 letter a) of the GDPR Regulation (consent) – the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes by the Controller,
- The data will be stored until the consent for further processing for this purpose is withdrawn by the data subject.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA:
- providers of social plugins, scripts and other similar tools placed on the website goodcalories.com enabling the browser of the person visiting the website goodcalories.com to download content from the providers of the said plugins and to transfer for this purpose to providers personal data of the visiting person.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the set purpose. Personal data processed on the basis of consent will be processed until the consent is withdrawn or the objection effectively raised or we ourselves determine that they have become obsolete.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Office (PUODO) if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
VII. COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
Cookies files are small textual information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the website goodcalories.com (e.g. on the hard drive of your computer, laptop, or memory card of your smartphone – depending on the device used by the person visiting our website). Detailed information about Cookie files, as well as the history of their creation can be found inter alia here: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
Cookies files that can be sent by the website goodcalories.com can be divided into various types, according to the following criteria:
- Due to their supplier:own (created by the website) and belonging to third parties/entities (other than the Controller)
- Due to their storage period on the device of the person visiting the website goodcalories.com: session (stored until logging out of the website or turning off the web browser) and permanent (stored for a specified period of time, defined by the parameters of each file or until they are manually deleted)
- Due to the purpose of their use:necessary (enabling the proper functioning of the website goodcalories.com), functional/preferential (enabling the adjustment of the website goodcalories.com to the preferences of the person visiting the website), analytical and performance (collecting information on the way of using the website goodcalories.com), marketing, advertising and social (collecting information on the person visiting the website goodcalories.com in order to display that person personalized ads and to conduct other marketing activities including on websites separate from the website goodcalories.com such as social networking sites.
The Controller may process data contained in Cookie files during use by visitors of the website for the following specific purposes:
- to adjust the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, above all these files recognize their device in order to display the page according to their preferences;
- to prepare statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behaviors of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows the adjustment of the content and appearance of the of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website.
The User may at any time change the settings of their browser, in order to block the use of cookie files or each time obtain information about their placement on their device. Other available options can be checked in your browser settings. It should be remembered that most browsers, by default, are set to accept the saving of cookie files on the terminal device.
Cookie files used by the website (placed on the terminal device of the user) may be made available to its partners and advertisers cooperating with it.
The Service Operator informs that changing user’s browser settings may limit access to certain functions of the service’s website.
Information on web browsers’ settings are available in its menu (help) or on its manufacturer’s website.
Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookie files are available in the settings of your web browser. Below are links to information about the management of cookie files made available by the leading manufacturers of web browsers:
VIII. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Our Service uses Google Analytics, however, collected information is only of statistical character and is used only to improve the website //goodcalories.com and adjust it to your expectations. The IP addresses of persons visiting this website are not processed. We do not make the possessed data on Users visiting the website //goodcalories.com available to third parties except where the data in question is requested by a court or an authorized public authority.
- LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES:
The websites of the Controller may contain links (references) to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Controller and are not in any way supervised by the Controller. The Controller recommends, after moving to other websites, getting acquainted with their own policies regarding privacy. The Controller is not liable for the rules of handling data within these websites.